- This event has passed.
Wilmington Intro To Investors and Clients
September 23 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Please note this event is in Wilmington, NC.
We have a great event lined up for Wilmington NC entrepreneurs.
In the recent ranking, all three cities were ranked as the top 100 GLOBAL EMERGING startup ecosystems in the Startup Genome rankings.
– Raleigh / Wake County #10
– Charlotte / Mecklenburg County #31
– Wilmington / New Hanover County #91 and third smallest US city on the Global list
With the knowledge that it is VERY unlikely that a Wilmington entrepreneur can raise a FULL round of capital within ILM or that a company can SCALE to 100 employees by only selling in New Hanover County, how can we connect coastal entrepreneurs to the two largest markets in North Carolina?
Well, we have invited active investors and ecosystem leaders from Charlotte and Raleigh / Durham.
– Dan Roselli – Founder of Packard Place coworking, founder of RevTech Labs for FinTech startups, CFV Ventures and Queen City FinTech
– Todd Buelow – Founder of DualBoot Partners, an investor in TFX Capital for military veteran entrepreneurs and investor in multiple angel investor networks
– Keith Daniel – Co-Founder of Resilient Ventures, a venture capital fund. Resilient Ventures is joining the historic and contemporary movement against the economic injustices and disparate barriers to capital through intentional investments in founders of color and their high growth businesses.
– Craig Stone – Triangle Angel Partners, Hire Networks and a rabid NC State Wolfpack fan.
Moderator – William Bissett – Founder Portus Wealth Advisors and part time podcaster of Charlotte Angel Connection
Named one of the top Angel Investor Podcasts – #7 in the country !
Join us for a great event.