- This event has passed.
Why Growth Hacking is B.S.
April 9 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Despite the buzz, there’s no way to “growth hack” and grow your company. Scaling an early-stage technology startup takes a strategic and concentrated effort across your entire organization. Working together, the leadership team must have everyone rowing in the same direction: product/engineering, customer success, and (of course) marketing and sales.
In this session, Lauren Patrick — Village Advisor, Head of Marketing at Motivo, and two-time Villager with Bark and Terminus — will share the secrets of “smarketing” success for growth. Topics for the workshop will include:
– Insights to scaling from $0 to $1M, $5 – $10M, then $15M and beyond
– Best practices for account-based “smarketing” for both business development/customer acquisition and retention/customer success
– 10 types of content marketing to drive revenue
– How to get your message out there in an omnichannel world
– Best practices for quarterly goals and planning
– Q & A
Lauren Patrick is an Advisor for the Atlanta Tech Village. A graduate of UGA’s Grady College of Journalism & Mass Communication, she’s spearheaded ‘smarketing’ for a bevy of technology startups including Preparis, Urjanet, MemberSuite, Terminus, and Bark. In March, Lauren became Head of Marketing at Motivo, currently in the Techstars accelerator program. Follow her on social media @Pretty_Southern.