- This event has passed.
Web Afternoon | Design Edition
February 26, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Web Afternoon has strong-armed some of the industry’s finest talent to spend the day talking all things design and typography, all in order to help you, the designer, be even better at your job.
What You’ll Learn:
- Design Processes that Actually Work
- The Future of Web Typography
- How to Make Today’s Tools Work for You
- Getting Back to the Work You Love
- Design Leadership and the Future of Design
- Meg Lewis, Founder · Ghostly Ferns
- Becky Simpson, Lead Designer · Chipper Things
- Jason Pamental, Director of Design · Fresh Tilled Soil
- Hannah Donovan, Product Designer · Drip
- Tara Victoria, Founder · Hatch & Harbour
Want to get really up close and personal?
Purchase a VIP Ticket to enjoy an exclusive brunch with your design hero and get reserved seating for the afternoon of talks. There are only 5 seats at each of the five tables–and they’re first come, first served–so buy your ticket now to make sure your name’s on the list.
Design Leadership Panel:
A few of the regions most experienced and gifted designers will share their thoughts on what it takes to be a design leader. How to deal with tough clients; How to fight for the best ideas; Where to look for inspiration; What the future of design looks like, and more.