- This event has passed.
Software Engineering Immersive Info Session
August 27, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Are you curious about General Assembly’s Software Engineering Immersive Course? Of course you are. Whether you’re looking to cross-over into a role that requires you to know web programming, level up in your existing role, or you’re curious about programming, join us and figure out if this immersive course is a fit for you.
During the upcoming information session you will:
- Meet the GA team and potential classmates
- Get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives
- Meet the instructor, hear about his/her professional experience
- Hear from Software Engineering Immersive alumni and have the chance to ask them questions about their experience
- Discover the perks of being a student at GA
As of February 11th, the Web Development Immersive relaunched as the Software Engineering Immersive. We did this because keeping our courses fresh is core to our mission and our commitment to ensuring our graduates can secure great jobs and build meaningful careers using their new skills. The course will have all of the same core content as the Web Development Immersive, but will incorporate around 20 hours of Computer Science theory, which will help students to connect theory to the skills you learn in the program.