Pricing, Proposals + Payments Webinar
January 22 @ 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm
This is a pre-recorded session
Once registered, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access the video. The video will expire on March 31, 2021.
The struggle is real when it comes to charging for your freelance services. If you’re like other side-hustlers today, you may be asking yourself one (or more!) of these questions:
- What language should a proposal, SOW, or contract include?
- What is the best price for my services at my level… that my clients won’t fight me on?
- How do I get paid on time, every time?
- What do I do when I really want to turn down a potential client, but don’t want to sound like a jerk doing it?
- How do I keep my invoices, payments, and other numbers organized?
In this session, Joy Ugi will share the straightforward answers to these and other questions about freelancing pricing, proposals & payments. As a freelancer herself for over 10 years, Joy’s commitment is to offer practical solutions you can use to destroy your doubts, help you get control of the administrative details, and empower you to make the most of your side hustle.