- This event has passed.
Path to Production with Fabric Topologies
January 26 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Did you get your first Fabric samples test network up and running and created the first smart contracts? Are you starting to plan for a production deployment and are not sure about the main items to consider for a production deployment? Are you already in production but are encountering challenges with expanding the deployment because of security, scaling, and/or operational concerns?
If any of these apply to you, please join Alex Olaru and Taylor Trott from Alphaledger as they present and run demos of working examples based on the recently released Hyperledger Lab: Fabric Topologies. These topologies demonstrate more advanced/newer Fabric features such as:
· End to end Mutual TLS between Fabric Components
· World State with CouchDB Clusters and Fauxton DB Console
· Channel Participation API with no System Channel
· How to Proxy and increase redundancy for Fabric Components
· Deploy Chaincode as an External Service
· Boostrap a Fabric CA with Identities from an LDAP Store
· Easy Smoke Test for HL Fabric versions changes
The end of the webinar will conclude with a poll and discussion with the community to evaluate areas of interest for the build out of future topologies and working examples of other Fabric features.