- This event has passed.
Past Imlay Leadership Award Recipients – Virtual
November 17, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
The Technology Executives Roundtable (TER), an organization of more than 120 Georgia technology leaders, will host Tech Leadership Lessons for 2021: Atlanta’s Tech Leaders & Former Imlay Leadership Award Recipients Share their Keys to Success in 2021. This virtual event will take place from 8-9:30 a.m. Nov. 17.
The John Imlay Leadership Award recognizes and celebrates individuals who have shown exceptional leadership on behalf of the Georgia high-tech community. It honors the late John Imlay, Jr., former chairman of Imlay Investments, who is credited with helping create two of Atlanta’s biggest tech industries – software and internet security.
This year’s event will include thought-provoking roundtable discussions featuring past recipients of the Imlay Leadership Award and Atlanta’s leading tech entrepreneurs and business leaders.
During the conference, attendees will hear success stories, thoughts about future tech trends, and lessons learned from John Imlay. Additionally, event participants will be able to gain insights from these nationally recognized tech leaders and can ask questions about how to grow their organizations in the COVID-19 world and post-pandemic.
The panel, which will be moderated by Kelly Gay, Chairman, Board Director and CEO, will feature:
- Michael Cote, CEO and Member of the Board of Directors of SecureWorks
- David Cummings, Co-founder of Pardot and Founder of Atlanta Tech Village
- Alan Dabbiere, Chairman of OneTrust Privacy Software and former Chairman of AirWatch
- Sig Mosley, Managing Partner of Mosley Ventures and former President of Imlay Investments
- Tom Noonan, Member of the Board of Directors of International Exchange ICE/NYSE and former Chairman and CEO of Internet Security Systems
- Bill Nussey, CEO and co-founder of Solar Inventions and former Chairman and CEO of Silverpop
- Tripp Rackley, CEO of Kenzie Lane Innovation
- John Yates, Partner at Morris, Manning and Martin, LLP.
“The TER Board is thrilled to be able to assemble such an accomplished panel of successful business leaders,” said Rob Pinataro, president of TER. “As we honor the memory of John Imlay and his inimitable leadership strengths, we will look to this august team of past Imlay Award winners to share their thoughts on the leadership opportunities and challenges facing Georgia technology professionals. This is a lively group of trailblazers and a year with few parallels – this promises to be a fascinating discussion!”
The deadline to RSVP is 5 p.m. Nov.16 – the same day that Zoom Video Conference registration will be sent. For more information about TER, visit http://www.ter-atlanta.com/.