- This event has passed.
Networking: Focus on Food
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Calling all food entrepreneurs and farmers: If you have a food or beverage product that is in the market, please join us for Focus on Food – a networking event for food entrepreneurs
Monday, January 23, 2023 – 2pm to 4pm (On the Georgia Tech campus)
Who is invited:
- Food entrepreneurs with a food product in the market.
- Farmers – small and urban farmers
- Representatives of non-profit organizations that support food entrepreneurs.
What to expect:
- Networking with other food and beverage entrepreneurs
- Sampling of products (please bring enough to share)
- Lightning talks (volunteer to talk for 3 minutes on the topic of your choice: What I learned in 2022… What I wish I had known in 2022… My big plan for 2023 is…)
We will also share information about free resources available for food entrepreneurs and farmers in Georgia, including a grant recently awarded to Georgia Tech in support of historically underserved people who are food/beverage entrepreneurs and farmers.