- This event has passed.
The Mobile X Festival
May 11, 2016 - May 12, 2016
The Mobile X Festival is an un-conference for businesses that want to use mobile to grow their sales and revenues. Learn how to use mobile in a fun, engaging, upbeat environment.
DETAILS & RSVP
- Mobile Business: 84% of businesses using mobile marketing report increases in new customers
- Mobile Advertising: Businesses expect spending on mobile advertising to soar by 160% over the next three years
- WiFi Enabled Devices: 70% of consumers have a WiFi capable device in their pocket
The Mobile X Festival welcomes speakers, panelists and guest attendees from CNN, Google, Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clark, Georgia Tech | Scheller College of Business, 4INFO, and mCordis.
Join leading mobile experts as they engage, explore and connect with other attendees and experts from around the globe.
- Cliff Barrett, Mobile and Emerging Tech, CNN
- Justin Mann, Google Brand Team, Google
- Doug Busk, Global Group Director, The Coca-Cola Company
- Frans Mahieu, Global Marketing Director, Kimberly-Clark
- Jamie Turner, Author + CNN Contributor, 60 Second Marketer
- Michael J. Becker, Author + Mobile Expert, mCordis
- Dave Matthews, Chief Revenue Officer, 4INFO
- Dr. Beverly Wright, Advanced Analytics & Modeling, Georgia Tech
- Bill Bingham, Proximity Marketing Expert, Hotspot Revenue
- Dr. Reshma Shah, Author + Marketing Expert, Emory University
- Virtual Reality Pods – experience VR first hand in our pods
- Mobile Accelerator – just like Shark Tank, only more fun
- Food Trucks – no more bad chicken and cold green beans
- Mobile Laboratory – roll up your shirtsleeves and get stuff done
- Speed Networking – the end of the awkward trade show booth
- Coffee Bars – a good cup of java can solve any problem
A Hypepotamus Partnership Event