- This event has passed.
Metro Atlanta Chamber | Innovation & Entrepreneurship Advisory Committee Meeting
March 31, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Please join us for the first Metro Atlanta Chamber Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I&E) Advisory Committee meeting of 2016. We will meet at Switchyards Downtown Club, one of Atlanta’s newest entrepreneurial spaces, and hear from a panel of investors and entrepreneurs on the investment scene in Atlanta and anticipated trends in 2016 and beyond. Register here.
- Moderator – Jamie Gallo, Managing Partner, Thought Capital
- Ashish Mistry, Managing Partner, BLH Ventures
- Linnea Geiss, Vice President, Global Strategy and Corporate Development, NCR
- Tom Hawkins, Managing Partner, Forté Ventures
- Michael Tavani, Founder, Switchyards Downtown Club/Co-founder, Scoutmob/ Co-founder, SkyBlox