- This event has passed.
Intro to UX Design | Livestream
November 4, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Step into the world of user experience design with General Assembly. During our introductory workshop, explore the decision-making process that dictates how users interact with digital products and see why businesses of all stripes have put out the call for UX talent. Plus:
- Learn what the world of UX design encompasses and why it matters.
- Touch on fundamental tools and techniques used by professional designers.
- Learn how to create a clickable prototype using InVision.
- Discover resources to continue learning about UX.
Chart your own career path. Pick up where this workshop leaves off. Dive into the fundamentals in our six-week, online User Experience Design Circuit. Level up on the job in our on-campus User Experience Design workshop. Or, become a job-ready UX designer with our 10-week, full-time User Experience Design program.
- This class is taken completely online
- We will provide a link to the platform on the day of the class
- This class requires a computer and strong internet connection
- If you’d like to follow along and build your own prototype, you’ll need to set up an InVision account (free).
- Watch this introduction to UX video