- This event has passed.
Intro to Statistics | Livestream
January 15 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
During our online introductory workshop, learn the basics of statistics, the science of collecting, summarizing, and drawing valid conclusions from data. Learn how to analyze this data to make data driven business decisions, design better products, and much more.
Topics we will cover:
- Overview of fundamental statistical concepts
- Calculating mean, median, mode, and standard deviation
- Creating charts such as box plots and scatter plots
- Understand correlations and apply regression analysis
- Conducting hypothesis testing with t-tests
What will the remote learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and interact with peers and expert instructors — all in real time.
- Collaborate via live chat, voice, and video.
- Complete hands-on coursework in an online classroom designed to keep you engaged and focused.
- Gain accountability and guidance from your instructor and fellow classmates to help you turn skills into career success.