- This event has passed.
Intro to Microservice Deployment – Virtual
September 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
So you’re a developer and you’ve created your application? One problem, you have to deliver it to customers. You’d like to host your app somewhere like AWS but the cost to have a constantly running EC2 instance, volumes, etc can be incredibly costly. As your app becomes exponentially more popular, so do your expenses.
“Cloud” is one of those magical buzzwords that everyone talks about, but very few understand. This workshop serves as a foundational introduction to cloud technologies that apply to Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and many other platforms. You’ll come away with skills you can use immediately, and you’ll have solid footing to continue your journey to AWS certifications.
In this 2-day workshop you will learn how to:
- Store data remotely for users to access at anytime
- Deploy your application with AWS for anyone to access
- Identify containers and how they compare to traditional virtual machine
- Build Docker containers from scratch
- Create and manage Kubernetes clusters
This is a two day workshop held on two consecutive Saturdays: