- This event has passed.
Improv for Professionals
August 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wanna know what questions we hear again and again?
- So, how does this work?
- What does improv have to do with business?
- How do you use improv to train professionals?
- Can you show me what a workshop looks and feels like?
Stop it already and come experience it for yourself! The BraveSpace team is proud to offer a FREE quarterly workshop series in 2019. This is your opportunity to see what we do and how we apply improvisational skills to professional development and team building.
Whether you are a Salesperson, Leader, Entrepreneur or Teacher this workshop offers a sneak peek into the basics of Applied Improv and how it can be used to teach critical communication and team development skills.
In this 2 hour program, participants will explore the following themes through engaging, interactive and fun exercises:
- Active Listening
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Executive Presence and Confidence
- Taking Risk and Failure
- Getting Comfortable with the Uncomfortable
Come join BraveSpace in our quarterly public workshop, and we’ll teach you the power of using improv skills at work.