- This event has passed.
How to Get a Job at a Startup | Livestream
March 21, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Fast growing startups have arguably become the most attractive places to work. They provide almost unprecedented pathways for personal growth, autonomy, impact, and even the opportunity to become wealthy. But breaking into the startup world can often seem frustrating and confusing.
Topics we will cover
- What exactly is a startup and when is it advantageous (or not) to work at one
- All the startup jargon you’re too afraid to ask about
- What are the most popular roles
- Disclaimers, pitfalls, and things to watch out for
- Cultural differences and what to prepare for
- 5 tried and true steps for landing a startup job
What will the remote learning experience be like?
- Ask questions and interact with peers and expert instructors — all in real time. Collaborate via live chat, voice, and video.
- Gain accountability and guidance from your instructor and fellow classmates to help you turn skills into career success.