- This event has passed.
HBS: The Shiny Penny
November 27, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 9:30 am
For years, you’ve worked nonstop and sweated bullets to build a successful company… and suddenly you get a buyout offer–YEA!! Even though that offer feels good, it’s likely not the most money you and your shareholders can get — not by a long shot.
In this event, moderator Steve Kirschner will describe key marketing stratagems to help ensure you maximize the M&A valuation in the private sale of your company. These include:
- Who is buying companies today, and what motivates them?
- Why some companies receive outsized transaction valuations while others don’t.
- Planning your endgame: What can your organization do today to maximize its exit valuation?
- When does it make sense to spin off part of your business prior to M&A?
- Why it makes sense to engage an investment bank to maximize your transaction.
Don’t forget to sign up early; we limit the attendees at each meeting to 45 people.