- This event has passed.
Growing Your Business in Atlanta
November 6 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join the Launchpad2X Team and Monice Hooks of Invest Atlanta (the Economic Development Authority for the City of Atlanta) for an overview on how they can help you with growing your company in Atlanta.
- Learn about their Innovation + Entrepreneurship toolkit to support entrepreneurs in growing their companies in Atlanta through programs that provide access to funding, customers, and tech talent. For example, some past Launchpad2X alum have participated in the International Exchange Program and Students2Startups.
- Find out about the incentives and financing opportunities offered via Invest Atlanta (City of Atlanta).
- Understand requirements for maintaining a business license.
- Navigating the resources and tips and tricks of the Atlanta startup ecosystem.
- Have questions? Ask us anything!
Join us at Atlanta Tech Village for an enlightening session covering all of this and more on how to Grow Your Company in Atlanta.
About Monica Hooks: An Atlanta native that brings 15+ years of experience to the table including business affairs, brand marketing, technology development, strategic partnerships, and relationships within the Atlanta business and start up community, including but not limited to Metro Atlanta Chamber, GATech ATDC, Black Women Talk Tech, Georgia Women’s Business Council, Launchpad2X, Atlanta Tech Angels, Women Who Code, Invest Atlanta and others.