- This event has passed.
Growing Globally in a Fragmented World
March 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
In an age of shrinking supply chains and doubts about the future of globalization, companies are rightfully taking a cautious approach to expanding internationally.
But even a more fragmented world presents opportunities for discerning firms equipped with the right relationships, tools and strategies to navigate market-entry challenges. Now more than ever, right-sizing your global presence and mitigating risk are key to successful international expansion.
Join Vistra, a leader in the corporate compliance services world with operations in 45+ countries, and Global Atlanta for a breakfast seminar outlining the services that can help you quickly get boots on the ground just about anywhere in the world. In addition to experts, you’ll hear from companies that have successfully overcome pitfalls on the road to global growth
Who should come:
- Executives eyeing their next phase of growth outside the U.S.
- Corporate and outside counsel looking for help managing international consolidations
- Entrepreneurs interested in the basics of hiring and operating in target markets
- Gonzalo Garcia, Senior Director Global Corporate clients, Vistra.
- Anastasia Williams, Senior Director PE and Structures, Vistra.
- Ben Jones, Former Entrepreneur, Passionate Leader and Business Coach, HR, Risk, and Benefit Consultation, Trinet.
- Adwait Joshi, CEO, DataSeers
- Cuneyt Evirgen, Faculty Director, Georgia State University Center for International Business Education and Research
- Moderator: Trevor Williams, Global Atlanta