ARE YOU READY TO USE YOUR SUPERPOWERS FOR GOOD?
Tired of seeing K-12 education problems in your community continue to go unsolved, and, in many cases, get worse? Goodie Hack [EDU] is meant to change that. Goodie Hack is a mashup of social good, tech, entrepreneurship and highly-skilled people. It’s, quite possibly, the coolest community service project you’ll ever experience.
The Atlanta x March 2016 edition is an intense and fast-paced 120 hour competitive event where the best ideas from Goodie Ideation [EDU] are presented to an audience of techies (developers/designers) AND non-techies who form teams and build prototypes around them. This is your chance to improve the math and reading skills of students in low performing schools, and possibly win $1,000. View full details here.
- Registration: Free | Click Here
- When: Friday, March 4th – Wednesday, March 9th
- Where: TechSquare Labs
- Challenge: Using Technology, How Can We Improve the Math And/Or Reading Skills of 100,000+ Students in Low Performing Schools By The End of 2016?
- Grand Prize: $1,000 to the Winning Team
- Perfect For: Developers, Designers, Product Managers, Digital Marketers, Educators, and Committed People With A Distaste For The Issue
- Age Range: 18+
- Help Us Do More of These: Click Here
- Questions: Please email email@example.com