- This event has passed.
CCI Social Studies Webinar
October 2, 2020 @ 9:00 am
Atlanta has a deep and complicated history of philanthropic giving– the act of putting dollars toward mission-driven work. In our October Social Studies, we will be sharing some of the data we’ve analyzed around Atlanta’s philanthropic response to the impacts of COVID-19, and what that may or may not tell us about equity in our city. The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion with Black women leaders who have a perspective and a strong understanding of what is working, and what is not, in Atlanta’s approach to tackling its widening inequality.
– Lesley Grady | Chrysalis Lab, formerly Community Foundation of Greater Atlanta
– Sagdrina Jalal | Center for Civic Innovation
– Odetta Macleish-White | Transformation Alliance
– Katrina Mitchell | United Way of Greater Atlanta
– Tene Traylor | Kendeda Fund
– Janelle Williams | Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, formerly Annie E. Casey Foundation