- This event has passed.
CCI: February First Friday
February 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Center for Civic Innovation is thrilled to announce that starting in February, on the first Friday of every month you can now come and spend the day with us from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What to expect at First Friday CoWorking at CCI:
– A tour of our space from 1 – 2 p.m. (optional) – These tours will not only give you the rundown on the only civically focused innovation hub in Atlanta, but they also serve as an opportunity to hear the history of how CCI started and a bit about the historic M. Rich Building where we are located
– A curated playlist to help you grind through your work
– Bottomless fruit snacks. We have other delicious and nutritious goods to get you through the day, but our personal faves are the fruit snacks and animal crackers. This is a judgment-free zone – so get your snack on.
– Some of your favorite board games ready for you to decompress and take that much needed screen-time break. How do we know Giant Jenga is good for your productivity? Science.
– Cultivated conversation prompts. One of our core goal’s at CCI is to create opportunities for deeper conversations around issues that matter. So every First Friday we will roll out our theme for the month and offer some thought-provoking prompts for you to stew on or start a conversation about.