- This event has passed.
Board of Advisors as a Business Weapon
May 10 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
For early stage companies, advisors can help develop and access capital and other funding sources, recruit talent, deploy technology and solutions to accelerate company growth. Get it right and frequently advisors will open their networks to a myriad of resources for founders. An unfocused approach to building advisors and boards or giving away too much equity to advisors can lead to wide reaching pain and longer term resentment especially when it comes to a liquidity event.
- During this 2 hour workshop you will have the opportunity to learn the following:
- When to assemble an Advisory Board or Board of Directors
- How to attract and engaging the “right” advisors
- What to expect from advisors and board members
- The best way to handle meetings with advisors and board members
- How to compensate advisors and board members
- How to structure advisor agreements