- This event has passed.
Black Girl Ventures Atlanta
October 12, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
THE BGV BIG 4 TOUR
ATL, CHI, DC, NYC
Black Girl Ventures teams up with BumbleBizz and Google Digital Coaches to bring you
BGV Pitch Competition Atlanta!
YOUR TICKET IS A DONATION TO SUPPORT WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
Black Girl Ventures creates place-based initiatives to provide access to capital for Black women entrepreneurs. Our mission is to use entrepreneurship support and training as a vehicle for poverty alleviation and wealth building. Black women founders are underserved, unbanked and underfunded. It’s time to change that! Donations are optional. Want to pitch? Apply here
WHEN YOU ATTEND, WOMEN WIN!
The BGV Pitch Competition, flips the traditional pitch competition on its head: we allow the audience to donate, eliminate the panel of judges, and empower the community (audience) to ask questions and vote for the winner.
How does this work?
- Donate (Purchase a ticket) or RSVP
- Attend the event. (Can’t attend? Donate anyway!)
- Listen to dynamic women pitch their businesses.
- Vote on the pitch you favor.
- Two women receive seed funding and/or resources for their business!
The first place winner will receive over $10,000 in cash and prizes including:
- BumbleBizz Grant
- A meeting with an investor
- A consultation with an accountant
- Donations offered from the audience
- Success Coaching from Vickery and Co
- A podcast interview on The Brave Files
- A Business Development session with the Founder of BGV
Not available to attend? YOU CAN STILL DONATE! Even if you’re unavailable to attend you can support women entrepreneurs by purchasing a ticket. This event is open to the public. Everyone is welcome.
We believe that the future of inclusion is NOT to create more silos, but that we can be leaders for Black/Brown women and everyone can help us do that.
Got questions? We have answers! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Black Girl Ventures Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are charitable donations.