- This event has passed.
ATL Tech Gives Back
July 11 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
It may be vacation season, a time to unwind and kick-back, but we are always ready to volunteer for ATL Tech Gives Back! For this event, we will work with our friends at Open Hand and Covenant House from 1-4PM. After the project we will gather at Monday Night Brewing for beers and bites from 4-6PM.
Two homegrown Atlanta organizations, Hypepotamus and Community Bucket, have fused the power of volunteering together with startups for Tech Gives Back. For any newcomers, Tech Gives Back is powered by Cox Enterprises and is perfect for anyone who works (or aspires to work) in the tech or startup ecosystem. If you give a damn about our city, this is the place for you! We work together to strengthen local nonprofits by volunteering with organizations who rely heavily on volunteer groups. Not only will you make a difference in the community, but you will do so while working alongside your startup peers.
Rally your teammates, call up some colleagues, or just come alone… either way, you’ll be part of one strong and awesome community!
Here’s more details about the project partners we’ll be working with for the afternoon:
- Open Hand: Help pack meals in the epicenter of Open House’s mission – their kitchen – that helps prep, pack, and deliver 5,000 meals to families every day
- Covenant House: Landscape and organize in-kind donations that provide a comfortable and stable home for homeless youth
Tickets are only $12, which includes:
- Reserved spot in a seamlessly-run project with some of the finest organizations in our city
- Snacks provided by our friends at Clif Bar
- Supplies for the service project
- Beer and bites at Monday Night Brewing
- Raffle with great prizes