- This event has passed.
A Career in Product Management
September 13 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
What should you do if you aspire to become a Product Manager but don’t yet have all the skills to land that first product role? One option is to take a job in an adjacent space and use that as a springboard into Product Management, a.k.a. “the Product Two-Step.” In this session, we have a panel of Product Managers who used this strategy and they will answer questions such as:
- What are the Product adjacent roles that will help me land a PM job?
- How can I tell which of these roles are a good fit for me?
- How will I know if I should take a non-product role or wait until I get a PM offer?
- How long does it take to complete the Product Two-Step?
- Once I have the adjacent role, what can I do to ensure my next role is as a Product Manager?